Friday, January 14, 2011

No longer a ligermom?

So there is a new internet craze going around about zodiac signs. Somehow the cosmos have shifted and people are no longer the same zodiac sign as they thought they were. Well this kinda ruins my whole ligermom thing I've got going! There is a new zodiac sign in town by the name of Ophiuchus. The insertion of this constellation into the zodiac system reshifts everything we thought we knew:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

Blah! E is now a Cancer!!! I am cigermom. Yeah, somehow that is not as catchy. Sounds like I'm a mom to cigarettes. Cancer is the crab. Crabs and tigers just don't go well together. I am not pleased at all. I hope this is a fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment